If you would like to reach us, there are a number of ways to do so! You can follow The Hudsucker over at Twitter, send us a tweet; like us over at Facebook and drop us a line there or if you would like to get in touch with any of our staff members, simply give us a quick shout out or comment, you can do so by filling out our form below. Invalid email addresses will be marked as spam and your IP will be blacklisted.
Calling all writers! Are you a social journalist and looking to enhance your writing portfolio? Apply today and be a part of our team.
CONNECT WITH US
- Fly Like a Girl: “Supergirl” – Episode 17 “Distant Sun” March 28, 2017
- 5 Reasons People Stay in Bad Relationships, According to Science March 27, 2017
- 7 Recipes to Celebrate International Waffle Day That Will Get Anyone out of Bed March 24, 2017
- When the Man Comes Around: Looking Back on the Wolverine Trilogy March 23, 2017
- The FlashBack: “The Flash” – Episode 17 “Duet” March 22, 2017
- Fly Like a Girl: “Supergirl” – Episode 16 “Star-Crossed” March 21, 2017
- Scary and Revolutionary: 8 Films That Helped Define the Horror Genre October 20, 2014
- He Said, She Said: Husband Wants Kids, But Wife Doesn’t February 28, 2014
- Can You Have a Happy Marriage Without Sex? March 24, 2014
- Veronica Mars Prize Pack Giveaway March 10, 2014
- Album Review: David Cook Pumps Life Into “Digital Vein” September 18, 2015
- Hitting Highs with David Cook’s “Laying Me Low” May 1, 2013