We are proud to announce a giveaway in partnership with PartnersHub, in conjunction with Warner Brothers for a Veronica Mars Prize Pack Giveaway! Read on to find out how you can take part in our contest and win a copy of the film on DVD and a Neptune, CA trucker hat!
It was just last year when screenwriter and creator, Rob Thomas started a Kickstarter campaign for his defunct television series, Veronica Mars. The smart and clever CW series about a teenage private eye in a California town deeply divided by class and mystery, broke fundraising records and took in over $5 million on the crowd-funding platform after it ended April 12, 2013.
Creator, Thomas told Entertainment Weekly, “My mind is blown. I’ve been fantasizing about this and had to tell myself, ‘Stop it, Rob, you’re being silly. You’re setting yourself up for disappointment. And now today has exceeded the wildest pipe dream I let myself entertain. Holy cow. We better make a good movie. These amazing fans have stepped up. We better deliver.”
And deliver they will! Fans are not just rushing to the box office for advanced tickets for the March 14 limited opening, but are extremely excited! The film, which was shot over 23 days during the summer of 2013, picks up a few years after the show ended. On the eve of graduating law school, Veronica Mars (Kristen Bell) has put Neptune and her amateur sleuthing days behind her. While interviewing at high-end New York law firms, Veronica Mars gets a call from her ex-boyfriend Logan who has been accused of murder. Veronica heads back to Neptune just to help Logan find an attorney, but when things don’t seem right with how Logan’s case is perceived and handled, Veronica finds herself being pulled back into a life she thought she had left behind.
How to win:
Two simple steps: take the quiz above and let us know in the comments below of this post what your purity test result is, AND then choose one of the three social media options available:
To complete your two-step entry, choose only ONE of the three options:
- Option 1: TUMBLR USERS ONLY — Follow us on Tumblr and reblog this post, OR;
- Option 2: TWITTER USERS ONLY — Follow us on Twitter and simply RT this tweet, OR;
- Option 3: FACEBOOK USERS ONLY — Like us on Facebook;
- When commenting here, let us know which option you chose along with providing your answer. Please provide your username as well, as we will be checking.
*Remember to choose only ONE option. Multiple options will count as only one entry. Failure to complete any one of the options listed correctly will NOT count as an entry. Please follow all instructions carefully.
- Eligibility: Open to all legal residents of the 50 United States, aged 18 years and older.
- Contest Entry: Limit 1 entry per household; 1 entrant per mailing address per giveaway. No P.O Boxes please; prize will be sent by USPS or FedEx.
- Each household is only eligible to win One (1) Veronica Mars Prize Pack via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond. If there is no response, another winner will be randomly chosen.
All prize packs will ship after the DVD release date ETA May 2014.
Contest begins March 10, and ends March 28 at 12pm PST.
The movie will be in select theaters, March 14. Pre-order the film on Digital HD over at the official Veronica Mars website. Follow them on Twitter for updates and news! Check out the trailer for the film below, and tune into the official Veronica Mars YouTube channel for your chance to see various clips an exclusive look at the first two minutes of the feature.