The Hudsucker is an online magazine made up of unique and dedicated social journalists with fresh voices from across the country. Since its inception in June of 2012, The Hudsucker has continuously proven how writing and storytelling is our strongest fingerprint. By creating a smart and ambitious environment for readers, the online magazine focusing on travel, technology, the arts, pop culture and real-life stories aims to be relatable through experience, passion and an understanding for the world around us.
With our growing content and steadfast desire to open up the minds of our readers, we hope to create discussion and incite thought through our magazine’s mantra, “Read. Think. Repeat.”
We have basic rules and instructions which we request are followed to ensure consistency across all social platforms and networks. It’s essential outlets and various PR firms adhere to these branding and design standards with clientele to ensure continuity, distinction, and a uniform identity for The Hudsucker.
- When writing out the word The Hudsucker, the “The” should always precede “Hudsucker” and be capitalized.
- The Hudsucker should always be referenced as a digital lifestyle and pop culture magazine. The Hudsucker is not a blog and we ask to never be referenced as such.
Television Journalist & Co-Host of CNN’s New Day
“I like The Hudsucker [and] what it represents. The Hudsucker has the rarest of commodities today: Authenticity.”
Director of Marketing, Visit Indy
“The site is clean, concise and covers a wide variety of topics. I highly recommend working with her [Tania] and the team at The Hudsucker.”
Actress, Writer, Producer
“The Hudsucker is the perfect blend of magazine and blog. It is a smart and refreshing place to go for news, entertainment and culture.”
“As someone who had the opportunity to be featured for their online magazine — I used to have a TV show called The Comment Section, it got canceled, you should have watched it — I’m impressed by their style and appreciate the support that they’ve given me. I like that they have a clear passion for writing and it shows in their work. They are definitely a site to look out for.”
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
“My experience with The Hudsucker and its staff has been nothing but pleasant and rewarding! They provide outstanding quality in their articles, thoroughly researching and writing material that greatly informs its readers to the best standards in news.”
Country Singer, Former American Idol Contestant: “My interview with The Hudsucker was one that sticks out among hundreds for all the right reasons. The professionalism and class were second to none. I can’t wait for many of the interviews I do to be over, but with [them] it was like a good intelligent conversation. The best part was the lack of mundane, pointless, or personally nosy questions. [They] respected my space and time and I look forward to the next interview.”
- Have worked with Social Radius, M Public Relations, RED Management, Pennant Media Group, Studio Matrix and The Promotion People for interviews with up and coming stars of hit U.S. TV shows;
- Interviewed former American Idol contestant Brooke White and Michael Sarver, SYTYCD alum, TV and film stars (Once Upon A Time, The Flash, SyFy’s Bitten, Banshee, Gracepoint, Orphan Black), small businesses in the U.S., authors, CNN’s Emmy award-winning, Chris Cuomo; Changing the Face of Beauty’s Katie Driscoll; star of The Sopranos’ Maureen Van Zandt; and E! star/comedian Michael Kosta;
- Worked alongside PartnersHub for contests and giveaways; in conjunction with Warner Brothers, Lionsgate, Roadside Attractions, Universal Pictures, and Mars Inc.;
- July 2014: CTV’s The Social hosts featured one of our magazine’s articles as part of their discussion (video here);
- Featured the company MudLOVE, famously seen on The Bachelor; provided a discount to our readers through promo code on interview.
- Nominated for a Shorty Award in 2015 for ‘Best Bloggers.’
For social media stats and viral reach, please contact us for details. A media kit outlining our demographics and figures will be provided upon request.