Just in time for the season, Sony Home Video releases its latest chapter in The Swan Princess franchise series with an all-new original animated film and we want to give you and your family a copy of the film on DVD!
Princesses straight out of fairy tales and movies are perennial preschool favorites for so many little girls across the country. From dressing up this Halloween in costumes of their favorite princess stars to dolls that line their shelves, princess culture is real and our young daughters or little sisters strongly identify with this royal love.
Picking up from The Swan Princess: A Royal Family Tale, Princess Alise is training to be the perfect royal princess, but in her heart all she wants to do is sail the seven seas as a swashbuckling pirate. After setting sail, Princess Alise is shipwrecked and washes ashore on an island where she meets Lucas, a young boy who has been living there by himself. In order to get back to civilization, the two of them have to work together to survive.
Are you fit for a storybook fairy tale or a swashbuckling high seas adventure? Click the app below to take the quiz to find out and unlock a GIF with the Sony Home Video app.
How to win:
“Do you prefer the princess or pirate life and why?”
Answer the question above and submit your response by:
- Liking us on Facebook, and then commenting below on this post and let us know which life you prefer more: the princess life or pirate life.
Failure to do both steps results in an incomplete entry
We will award one lucky winner a DVD copy of Sony Home Video’s The Swan Princess: Princess Tomorrow, Pirate Today, out on DVD September 6 from Sony Home Entertainment!
- Eligibility: Open to all legal residents of the 50 United States, aged 18 years and older.
- Contest Entry: Each household is only eligible to win The Swan Princess: Princess Tomorrow, Pirate Today! DVD via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway.
- If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond. If there is no response, another winner will be randomly chosen.
Contest begins Sept. 9, 2016 and closes Sept. 16, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
— Sony Home Video provided The Hudsucker with materials used in this Blog Post/Giveaway. Opinions are our own. —